M24M Series of Crumbler® Machines
Our Small-Scale Industrial Rotary Shear
Our M24M series of machines have a small footprint but are strong enough to handle a wide range of materials including wood chips, corn stover, switchgrass, bamboo, sage, hemp, agave, and more. The machine is capable of processing up to 2 green tons* per hour of your raw feedstocks into precision particles.
- Processes both high and low moisture feedstocks (no pre-drying required)
- Produces highly uniform particles to increase conversion efficiences
- Low energy consumption
- Choose from 20hp or 30hp
- PLC controls available
- Modular for easy system integration (e.g., single unit, stacked, sequential)
- Smooth, quiet operation
- 24″ wide infeed capacity
- Small footprint – only 4.8′ X 4.3′
- Standard power – 460VAC 3ph (others available)
- Multiple cutter-width processing heads available to tailor feedstocks for your process (standard widths are 1/4″, 3/16″, 1/8″, 1/16″, and 3/64″)
- Processing head sold separately
* Throughput estimates based on ideal feedstocks and a skilled crew. Stated throughput is for green wood chips into 1/4″ feedstock particles. Throughput is inversely proportional to comminution ratio and final particle size. Other configurations and versions up to 1 and 1.5 tons per hour capacity are feasible. Dust control may be needed depending on moisture content and processing conditions.
Two M24M Crumbler® modules can be stacked in a tower configuration to your specifications.
We are not limited to the designs depicted; please contact our engineering team for assistance.
Related Items to Consider
Email us to obtain a quote, discuss your project, or schedule a demonstration at our Auburn facility.