M24S Family of Crumbler® Machines
Our Pilot-Scale Industrial ChipMuncher™ Rotary Shear
Our M24S family of machines have a small footprint but are strong enough to handle a wide range of materials including wood chips, corn stover, switchgrass, bamboo, sage, hemp, agave, and more. The machine is capable of processing up to 2 wet tons (1 dry ton) per hour and 4,000 wet tons (2,000 dry tons) per year* of your raw feedstocks into precision particles.
- Processes both high and low moisture feedstocks (no pre-drying required)
- Produces highly uniform particles to increase conversion efficiencies
- Low energy consumption
- Choose from 20hp or 30hp
- PLC controls
- Smooth, quiet operation
- 24″ wide infeed capacity
- Small footprint – only 4.6′ X 5′
- Standard power – 460VAC 3ph (others available)
- Multiple cutter-width processing heads available to tailor feedstocks for your process (standard widths are 1/4″, 3/16″, 1/8″, 1/16″, and 3/64″)
- Processing head sold separately
* Throughput estimates based on ideal feedstocks and a skilled crew. Stated throughput is for green wood chips into 1/4″ feedstock particles. Throughput is inversely proportional to comminution ratio and final particle size. Other configurations and versions with alternate capacities are feasible. Dust control may be needed depending on moisture content and processing condition
M24S Crumbler® units can be arranged in a number of configurations, including sequential processing.
M24S Crumbler® units pair well with the 2448-3 Orbital Screen for a complete processing package. Talk to our engineers about your project.
Related Items to Consider
Email us to obtain a quote, discuss your project, or schedule a demonstration at our Auburn facility.